Product Portfolio Manager Nipro PharmaPackaging International (m/w/d)
Bereich pharmazeutische Verpackungsindustrie
Nipro PharmaPackaging is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, established in 1954. As a leading global healthcare company with over 30.000 employees worldwide, Nipro serves the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Pharma Packaging industries.
Nipro PharmaPackaging (NPI) is specialized in developing and manufacturing advanced pharma packaging products and complete packaging solutions for early development drugs or the enhancement of packaging solutions for existing drugs. With a worldwide manufacturing footprint of 14 plants, multiple sales offices, and internal lab services, Nipro PharmaPackaging offers an exceptional service platform.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a dynamic Product Manager based in Germany.
As Product Portfolio Manager NPI you define the product strategy for our pre-fillable syringe product portfolio. This includes product description, positioning, differentiation and pricing policies. In addition will you be responsible for initiation and management of product development projects and product related studies.
What you’ll do
- Define the product description, positioning and differentiation
- Set up pricing policies for the product portfolio
- Prepare new product launches in the market
- Collaborate with external partners and suppliers
- Support the Sales team as product expert
- Compile product training contents and materials
- Monitor market, competition and technology trends
- Present products and technologies at conferences
- Initiate and manage projects to develop innovations and product line extensions in close collaboration with the pertinent department at the NPI sites
- Run product related studies, e. g. compatibility testing of glass containers with accessories
- The role holder will perform all tasks in accordance with ISO and JSOX quality requirements and taking Nipro values into account
What you’ll need
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical primary packaging or a related field of expertise
- You obtained an academic degree in natural science, e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or Engineering
- A qualification in business administration is desirable
- You are hands-on, strong in managing processes, problem-solving
- Setting clear milestones, deadlines and KPI’s is your second nature
- Experience in project management is desirable
- An entrepreneurial environment where innovative and out-of the box thinking is required thrives you
- You have a strong outside-in focus and you are up to date with relevant technologies
- The candidate should be based in Germany and willing to frequently travel (up to 50%) to our manufacturing sites and external partners as required for this role
- You are fluent in English and German language skills are desirable
What we’ll Offer
We will offer the right candidate the ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting. Next to a competitive salary, you will land in a friendly, dynamic and fast paced working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative. This role includes working from home office and use of a company car.
Please apply directly via our online career portal (https://nipropharma-career.talent-soft.com/stelle/stelle-product-portfolio-manager-npi-m-w-d_84.aspx) with your complete documents, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf unterfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!