Junior Technical Sales Engineer tents and temporary structures
SPANTECH is one of the fastest growing tent manufacturer in Europe and is active in over 20 countries in Europe and the Middle East. The company has earned a reputation as a reliable supplier by integrating engineering, production & installation departments under one roof. SPANTECH is active in all areas of fabric structures for temporary, semi-permanent and permanent uses. Beside the applications of SPANTECH products in the special events industry, the company develops solutions for industrial warehousing, large format fabric advertisement and custom works for architects, designers and NGO’s. In the last years, SPANTECH Group has integrated three important companies: Bator Structures and Delta Structures in 2006, and Elflein-Zelte in 2012, creating one of the most experienced, creative and technological player in its field.
For our office in Bad Neustadt we are looking for a junior technical sales person for tents and temporary structures. In this function you are among others responsible for the French speaking market of our products. You will work closely with the account manager to grow our sales in France. You will mix servicing existing clients and hunting new ones. As a junior sales person in Spantech, you are active in the event/festival sector, the sport branch, the industry, and much more. You will also be appointed project manager on some important SpanTech projects and will be travelling to meet active customers. Of course, you will also have you own customers and projects to handle.
- You speak English & German fluently (English is our corporate language).
- You have a bachelor or master degree in (commercial) Engineering.
- A first experience in technical sales or in our sector is a big plus.
- You have an interest in the sale & the understanding of technical products.
- You are not afraid to travel and eager to meet different kind of customers
- You are hardworking, motivated, independent & disciplined.
- You are an open-minded team player, who communicates easily with your colleagues.
- You can challenge your colleagues towards difficulties to reach the group’s targets.
- You are organized, good with timing and planning.
- You are creative and innovative when it comes to solving problems (sometimes under stressful situations).
- Speaking a third language give you the possibility of handling foreign customers in the future and is considered a plus.
What we offer:
- A position with high responsibilities, independence and varied tasks .
- A work environment in a developing company with a team of young and motivated colleagues.
- An entrepreneurship experience with the stability of a middle sized company (22M Yearly turnover and growing).
- Innovative and top of the line products with an excellent worldwide reputation
- A lot of career possibilities within our company (locally or abroad).
- A comfortable salary aligned with the market with multiple perks
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf unterfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!